Organically grown • Pesticide free • Chemical free • Caffeine free • Naturally sun dried • No colouring • No additives • Vegan • Non-GMO
Ingredient: 100% organically grown lavender buds (culinary grade)
Packaged in resealable, reusable pouch.
This well-known scented purple flower needs no introduction! Its calming properties with a long history of being used in soothing pain and relaxing the nerves.
- The medicinal benefits of using lavender to treat anxiety, fungal infections, hair loss, and wounds have been demonstrated.
Why you’ll love our Organic Culinary Lavender
- Organically grown
- 100% free from pesticides and any harmful chemical substances
- No additive or colouring used
- Naturally sun dried flowers
Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties can help to heal minor wounds
Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness
Helps relieve pain from headaches, sprains, toothaches, and sores
Can also be used to prevent hair loss
Brewing as a caffeine-free tea
- Add 3-4g of lavender buds into a teapot or jug
- Pour 600 mL of boiled water at 80°C
- Let steep for 5 minutes, then serve hot as a tea (optional honey to taste)
Alternatively, add ice and honey to taste, serve as a refreshing health drink.
Adding flavour to chai, latte, cappuccino, etc
- Add 1/2 tsp of lavender buds to your favourite beverage
- The buds can be put in sugar and sealed tightly for a couple of weeks – lavender will impart the scent to sugar
- Lavender sugar can be used for baking, or adding into beverages
Cooking with lavender
- The key to cooking with lavender is to start out with a small amount of buds, and add more as you go.
- Because of its strong flavour, adding too much lavender to your recipe can render your dish smell like soap or perfume, and will make your dish bitter.
- The secret is – a little goes a long way.
- Lavender can be used as a substitute for rosemary in bread, soup and meat recipes.
Lavender looks beautiful and tastes good in a glass of champagne, with chocolate cake, or as a garnish for sorbets or ice creams.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product of Turkey.