This frozen yogurt bark serves up a healthy dose of protein (from Greek yogurt), antioxidants (from purple corn and cacao nibs) and liver-loving flavonolignans (from milk thistle).
Just break into bite-size pieces for an afternoon snack. All raw, gluten-free, vegan and it’s super easy to make!
Makes approx. 8 servings
- 2 cups of full fat plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of Antioxidant Peruvian Purple Corn extract (2 tbsp if you prefer a dark purple colour yogurt or need more antioxidants!)
- 1 cup of your favourite berries, we use pomegranate here because it was on sale in our regular supermarket 😛
- 1 tbsp of organic cacao nibs (or more if you like)
- 1 tsp of organic milk thistle powder
Mix first 3 ingredients together in a bowl.
Find a flat plate or tray that fits into the freezer section of your fridge. Line it with parchment paper and pour the yogurt mixture onto the lined tray and spread evenly using a spatula.
Sprinkle berries, cacao nibs and lastly milk thistle powder on top.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
Once your yogurt bark has set, you can break it up into pieces and enjoy!